Perfect for pubs, clubs, schools, cafes, or any garden.
MADE FROM GOOD QUALITY SLOW GROWN CONSTRUCTION GRADE CLS TIMBER FSC CERTIFIED (38mm x89mm)
Fortem picnic bench is made using high quality, pressure treated timber from FSC approved, sustainable sources, so as well as lasting for years you can be sure that it is environmentally sound too.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Comfortably seats 4/6 people
- Available with Parasol hole size 41mm on request
- Rustic Brown finish
- Made out of Heavy duty 89mm x 38mm (4" x 2")
- Free delivery (see delivery information below)
- All bolts have black cover caps to maximise safety and to enhance the cosmetic table look
- Strong, sturdy and beautifully finished
- Timber sourced from responsibly managed forests.
- Hand made in the UK
- Please contact us with any enquiries regarding discounts on multiple purchases of 5 or more benches.
The item will be delivered flat pack. This item is semi assembled upon delivery and only requires a socket set to finish.
Assembly instructions will be included with the 24 hour notification email.
We aim to deliver within 1 week, but please allow 10 working days during our busiest times. Standard delivery is to mainland England and Wales only.
If you require delivery to Scotland or South West, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25.00 surcharge also some of the post codes might have extended delivery time, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed.
List of postcodes which will be surcharge £25:
Scotland: Any - G, KY, FK, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW.
South West: Any - TR, PL, TQ.
For more information please contact us via details provided below.
In addition, delivery to the following postcodes will be charged at a higher rate and we strongly recommend that you contact us prior to ordering: IM1 - 9, PO30 - 41, ZE, KW, HS, BT, TR21 - 25, EX39, KA27 - 28, PO boxes, BFPO.
All payments for additional delivery charge will be made to Paypal account.